Quzhou Jingyi Trading Co.,Ltd

Plastic Pencil

  • Plastic Pre-sharpened Painting 48 Color Pencil Set With Eraser

    Plastic Pre-sharpened Painting 48 Color Pencil Set With Eraser

    Lead Color:Colored Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:Plastic color pencil Model Number: JY-176 Item Name: Plastic Pre-sharpened Painting 48 Color Pencil Set with Eraser Usage:Office,student,painting,stationery,artist,gift,color pencil Length:7.5...Read More

  • Plastic Art School Multicolor Pencil Adult Drawing Colored Pencil Set

    Plastic Art School Multicolor Pencil Adult Drawing Colored Pencil Set

    Lead Color:Colored Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:Plastic color pencil Model Number: JY-175 Item Name: Plastic Art School Multicolor Pencil Adult Drawing Colored Pencil Set Usage:Office,student,painting,stationery,artist,gift,color...Read More

  • 7 Inch No Wooden 36 Colors Pencil

    7 Inch No Wooden 36 Colors Pencil

    Type: 7" no wooden 36 Colors Pencil Item name : Plastic 36 Colors Colour Pencil Set Color: Multi Color Model Number: JY-174Read More

  • Plastic 24 Colors Colour Pencil Set

    Plastic 24 Colors Colour Pencil Set

    Type: Color Pencils Item name : Plastic 24 Colors Colour Pencil Set Color: Multi Color Model Number: JY-173Read More

  • Soft Lead 7 Inch Plastic Hexagonal 12 Color Pencil

    Soft Lead 7 Inch Plastic Hexagonal 12 Color Pencil

    Lead Color:Colored Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:12 JY-172 Item Name:Wholesale Soft Lead 7 inch Plastic Hexagonal 12 color pencil Usage:Office,school,student,gift,painting,kids,adult,artist,drawing,sketch Length:7 inch Lead diameter:2.65...Read More

  • Plastic 3.5 Inch Drawing Color Pencil

    Plastic 3.5 Inch Drawing Color Pencil

    We present you the fullest and most multi-colored pencil set. Colors include White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple, White, Black, and many more. These pencils are here to accommodate all of your needs. Even color lay down making them perfect for adult coloring...Read More

  • No Wooden 7 Inch Color Pencil

    No Wooden 7 Inch Color Pencil

    We can pass EN7-1-2-3 testing. Our Advantage: Our Service Packaging & Shipping Our Services 1) More than 10 years experiences in stationery manufacturing 2) Professional International Sales & Service Team 3) Clients' Products Development, OEM is Welcome 4) QC per...Read More

  • Plastic HB Pencils Wood Free Pencil

    Plastic HB Pencils Wood Free Pencil

    Customized, color, packing and brands(OEM) are welcomed. Features of plastic pencils pencil with rubber can easily wipe out the wrong writing the sharpener can quick use in the first time customer's logo can accept color paper box keep the pencil hard to broken in the...Read More

  • Plastic Thermal Transfer Pencil

    Plastic Thermal Transfer Pencil

    We are factory have more than 25 production lines of wooden and plastic pencil. Products Show : Advantage pencil with rubber can easily wipe out the wrong writing the sharpener can quick use in the first time customer's logo can accept color paper box keep the pencil hard...Read More

  • Plastic Recycled Pencil

    Plastic Recycled Pencil

    Each year over 1 million cars are recycled under the EU - 'ELV' scheme. About 65% is steel but the remainder 35% is plastic and fabrics. Remarkable has been honored with many awards for this recycled pencil . Great product for Home, School or office Details: Lead...Read More

Find professional plastic pencil manufacturers and suppliers in China here. We're offering high quality customized stationery with low price. Please rest assured to wholesale bulk cheap plastic pencil for sale here and get free sample from our factory.